Work Location: 295 Indian River Road, Orange CT. 06477
Reports to: QA Department Manager
Full Time Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect manufactured product for dimensional consistency, workmanship and finish.
- Maintains the flow of product through inspection in a timely manner meeting due dates for outside processes and customer deliveries.
- Inspects incoming materials for conformance to requirements, reviews certifications for conformance, issues DMR or NCMR in our ERP system if needed.
- Performs In process inspection.
- Reviews certification packages for product and releases for shipment in ERP system.
- Files electronic data on server and maintains accurate and orderly certification files in QA.
- Assists the lead Inspector and department manager as needed.
- Other tasks as required
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 1+ years’ experience. Individual will join a dedicated quality team in a fast paced, growing, manufacturing environment.
- Production operator experience desired
- Must pay attention to details
- Blueprint reading and understanding of measurement techniques
- Trained in use of inspection tools and gages
- Some experience with Vision Measuring systems desired
- High School Diploma
- High energy individual needed
American Seal & Engineering Co. serves a broad base of markets, including Automotive, Off-Shore Oil Technology Aerospace / Defense, Chemical and Petrochemical Processing, Medical, Nuclear, and others. The company’s services consist, integration of standard and custom designed seals and sealing systems into customer’s applications. The company is committed to future growth and strategically positioned with a select group of customers located around the globe.
- Strong management in place
- Strong technical support team
- Excellent reputation with the customers and vendors