Work Location: 295 Indian River Road, Orange CT. 06477
Fast growing metal forming company of proprietary products seeks a Production Operator with a minimum of three years’ experience. Individual will join a dedicated production team in a fast paced, growing, manufacturing environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform specific metal fabrication operations as specified by supervisor
Read and interpret process sheets/work instructions to perform assigned tasks
Set up and operate both die forming and roll forming equipment
Measure work piece dimensions to ensure accuracy to blueprint
Work with manufacturing engineers and other production operators to resolve production issues
Performs other duties as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- At least (3) years’ experience in a production environment
- Experience with metal fabrication processes such as die forming, roll forming, welding strongly desired
- Press operation and setup strongly desired
- Experience with basic measuring equipment such as calipers or micrometers
- Experience reading and interpreting job instructions and blueprints
- Experience in a smaller production environment
**Experience with closely related seal products a plus
American Seal & Engineering Co. serves a broad base of markets, including Automotive, Off-Shore Oil Technology Aerospace / Defense, Chemical and Petrochemical Processing, Medical, Nuclear, and others. The company’s services consist, integration of standard and custom designed seals and sealing systems into customer’s applications.
The company is committed to future growth and strategically positioned with a select group of customers located around the globe.
- Strong management in place
- Strong technical support team
- Excellent reputation with the customers and the vendors
- Extremely Competitive Pay and Benefits