Work Location: 295 Indian River Road, Orange CT. 06477
Reports to: Engineering Department Head
Product design and development of seals and sealing systems for customer or company designated applications.
Full Time Position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other Manufacturing Engineers to study and refine processes and
- Update work travelers and database
- Maintain and develop work instructions and visual aids used on the production floor.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 7 years’ experience with prior experience in a manufacturing environment. Metal working/forming
- Familiar with aerospace quality/manufacturing standards, process mapping.
- Quick Study, strong process development experience, uses logical steps in problem solving and
- Experience with TIG welding desired.
- Has a sense of urgency with projects and support to manufacturing (required attribute)
- Training in cellular manufacturing and six sigma a plus.
- Individual with good interpersonal skills and attitude looking for a growth position in a manufacturing company.
- Strong teamwork and excellent people skills required.
- Good computer skills needed
- Capable of multitasking
- Hands on person, not afraid to get hands dirty, knows short cuts to get manufacturing moving without
sacrificing product quality.
American Seal & Engineering Co. serves a broad base of markets, including Automotive, Off-Shore Oil Technology Aerospace / Defense, Chemical and Petrochemical Processing, Medical, Nuclear, and others. The company’s services consist, integration of standard and custom designed seals and sealing systems into customer’s applications.
The company is committed to future growth and strategically positioned with a select group of customers located around the globe.
- Strong management in place
- Strong technical support team
- Excellent reputation with the customers and the vendors
- Consistently a financially stable company