Work Location: 295 Indian River Road, Orange CT. 06477
Reports to: Manufacturing Department Head
Full Time Position
- Capable of working independently, and/or with other ASE personnel to ensure the building(s), departments, and ASE properties meet all requirements set forth by ASE management, and are in compliance with OSHA standards and company expectations.
- Expected to complete all work assigned in a timely, professional manner, and ensure the successful completion of all work orders as directed.
- Ensure that any and all assigned inventory is correctly documented and organized.
- Be successful at multitasking and possess detail oriented work methods.
- Possess strong communication skills and be able to work with a team.
*Maintenance Tech. will be responsible for a Monday thru Friday duty schedule which will be reviewed on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Toilets, sinks, showers, replacing Ballast in Light Fixtures, Replacing Ceiling Tiles where needed. Snake out Toilets and Drains. Paint where needed. Minor Drywall Repair. Tour all Mechanical Rooms to make sure everything was running at Optimum levels.
Tumbling Room: Sift stones, clean filters, clean part bins, maintain water in rinse tanks, maintain tumble blaster, cleaning parts on racks. Manufacturing Floor: Paint Machinery, clean machinery/replace oil pads, assist with large packaging jobs, hand buffing large parts, empty and maintain scrap bins, clean flooring as necessary, breakdown and dispose boxes, refill oil sprayers/jars, put raw material away. Quality: Prep incoming material for receiving, dispose of pallets/packing, inspect lipseals on vision system, verify counts for receiving, package lipseals for coating. Tool Room: General clean up to maintain ASE standards. General: If required, replace water filters, paper towels in kitchen area, soap in bathrooms, pest control, landscaping as necessary.
Note* This is a list of required duties on a weekly basis, but does not imply these are the only duties required. Additional duties are assigned as needed.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
Experience in a manufacturing environment.
American Seal & Engineering Co. serves a broad base of markets, including Automotive, Off-Shore Oil Technology Aerospace / Defense, Chemical and Petrochemical Processing, Medical, Nuclear, and others. The company’s services consist, integration of standard and custom designed seals and sealing systems into customer’s applications.
The company is committed to future growth and strategically positioned with a select group of customers located around the globe.
- Strong management in place
- Strong technical support team
- Excellent reputation with the customers and the vendors
- Consistently a financially stable company